Hello! My name is Heidi Good Swiacki. I have been married to Steve for 25 years, which has been filled with laughter, trust and love. We have 2 great kids, Ashton 22 and Chris 16. I have ALS, aka Lou Gehrigs Disease. I was officially diagnosed March '05, I was just turning 45. This blog will be about a myriad of topics. I will share my ALS story which will hopefully encourage others. It will show that quality of life comes in many forms. I have to tell you up front that there will be some spiritual references. Don't be afraid or turned off by that. Since I have had ALS I have seen many miracles. Let's be realistic, who can be a happy, non-verbal,ventilated quadriplegic without Faith? I hope you will join me and make this an interesting, educational, inspirational forum. Humor and the ability to enjoy life is required! :)


Heidi passed away 3-25-13 :(


August 4, 2013

Hello, Steve here. To help with the healing process, I am going to continue on with Heidi's blog, primarily talking about our lives and how we as a family are learning to live on with Heidi's memories pushing us forward. Topics covered will be geared towards the affects ALS has on loved ones.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

PAINFUL REMINDER

The Sherriff's department returned a few things that were confiscated over 3 years ago when my home was "locked-down" to preserve evidence. When I picked up these items, there was red tape smothering the package "evidence"

The label on the two packages are painful reminders of the hatred and pathological lies the kids and I had to endure. It listed Stephen Swiacki as the suspect and Heidi Good as the Victim. It was dated 3/26/13. Over the next 3 years, our lives were torn open, our most intimate thoughts and end of life discussions were used to try and deflect and justify the actions of two people.

VICTIM BLAME is a deplorable method of defense and should not be allowed



To all those people who judged the kids and I, my hope is that they will never have  to walk in our shoes and experience the 8 years we all lived with ALS

Heidi, it is over but the pain still is real. You are gone, your life taken by two women who immediately accused me of murdering you. If it was accidental as these two women would like us to believe, why was this not immediately discussed. Your hose popped off accidentally at the exact moment Wanda Nelson walked out of your room, passing Midge Good who was trimming hedges outside. Midge Good's stories changed from being in your room 5 minutes before Wanda got back to being outside trimming hedges for 1/2 hour, losing track of time because she was 87 years old.

Its over, we will  never know the truth.

3 comments:

  1. jared@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you and your family is at peace and stop blaming 2 innocent people for the death of your beautiful wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one blamed 2 people for the death of Heidi. It was the SB DA who thought they had a case and brought fourth charges. It was heidi's mother who instigated everything by falsely charging heidi's husband with her death. The caregiver got sucked into the vortex of lies perpetrated by heidi's mom..

      Delete